Sunday, May 1, 2011

05.01.2011 Weekend Update

Late update this weekend, not feeling very well.

It looks like we have finished up the first wave of the final rally leg of the March 2009 rally. Next will be a corrective wave. We may pop up a bit tomorrow, but I expect there's a high likelyhood that the market closes down.

There is a tiny tiny tiny chance that this 5 wave structure is all there was for the last leg of the rally, but I doubt it. If that was the case, impulsive selling and distribution will become very apparent very soon.

Otherwise, I expect a pullback to the 1340 range for the 2nd wave correction and then to embark on wave 3 up.

Tonights chart is a 30 minute / 10 day chart of the S&P. I've labeled what I believe is the EW count for this rally and I more importantly I show the trendline for this rally that looks broken which is key to my guess that this part of the rally is over.

S&P chart;



Meanwhile tonight, somethings going on in silver. Probably just a result of the parabolic blow off it recently went on, but keep an eye on whether it starts to spread into other assets. It could be the start of a waterfall of sorts.

I will have more tomorrow night after I feel better. (I hope)

No comments: